The Hermitage and Winter Palace
Duration: 4 hours
Non-working days: Monday
Cities: St Petersburg
In the course of the excursion you will be familiarized with masterpieces by outstanding artists from Italy, Spain, Holland, Flanders, France, England, Germany, and other Western European countries. On display there are works by such great masters as Leonardo da Vinci, Raphael, Giorgione, Titian, Michelangelo, Francisco de Goya, Renoir, Picasso and many others. The lovers of the art of impressionists and postimpressionists will definitely enjoy works by Degas, Renoir, Pissarro, Van Gogh, Gauguin and other artists.
We hope that you will remember your visit to the State Hermitage museum as one of the best experiences of your life.
- car / mini-van with a driver – if you choose round-trip
- transfer from your hotel to the Hermitage – if you choose a tour with one-way transfer
- metro tickets – if you choose walking tour
- personal guide speaking your language (English, German, Spanish or French)
- entrance fees to the main expositions of the Hermitage
* Need an advice or ready to book, please do not hesitate to contact us. VisitRussia's experts will assist you 24/7.