New Year is the biggest holiday widely celebrated within whole Russia on the night from 31 December to 1 January. It is considered as a family fest and people gather on the New Year eve to stay with the closest people.
However, there are plenty of activities for those who prefer more active holidays or stay in Russia during their leisure trips.
In Moscow and Saint Petersburg there is a grand festival on Red Square and Palace Square accordingly: music performances, laser shows, contest games and quizzes for all festival guests. If you want to celebrate New Year in a more chamber way, there are lots of cafes and hostels who offer celebration events with treats, music and games.
To spend the holiday in a truly exquisite manner and feel the Russian spirit you can book a New Year Night celebration in one of top hotels of Moscow and Saint Petersburg. Below is a short list of the hotels who have such options:
- Korston Moscow 4*: Hollywood party with dinner
- Peter the I Hotel Moscow 4*: folklore show program, gypsy theatre, unlimited bar, dinner
- InterContinental Moscow Tverskaya 5*: dinner, live music
- Belmond Grand Hotel Europe Saint Petersburg 5*: different style parties upon your choice: cocktail party, disco, gala-dinner
- Oktyabrskaya Hotel Saint Petersburg 4*: costume ball, live music, circus performances, show-ballet, dinner
You can send us a request for the offer for a New Year Night in Moscow and Saint Petersburg to check the prices or search for more options. We will make our best to find an option that will make your New Year in Russia unforgettable!