The Terms below state the terms and conditions under which you agree to use our Services. Please read the terms and policies carefully as this page is the agreement between you and VisitRussia.com. When using our services, you agree with the terms and conditions below.
The tour services (excursions, tours, accommodation and ground transportation) are organized by VisitRussia.com Ltd (ВИЗИТРАША.КОМ ООО INN 7813559782, BIC 1137847136173).
The office address is 19, Michurinskaya street, Saint Petersburg, Russia.
Payments for tour services will be processed through a merchant account of VisitRussia.com Ltd.
In your bank account statement you will see a description of our Company as VisitRussia.com.
We reserve the right to request additional information from our customers to prevent fraudulent activity and to ensure safe transactions.
A full payment of a tour should be completed no less than 30 days before the commencement of services, if no other arrangements were made.For group tours specific terms and conditions apply, depending on a number of visitors, hotel accommodation, and season. You can always contact us for more information.
Forms of Payment
We welcome payment by any of the following methods: Bank transfer, Credit card.
Note that all bank charges on money transfers are to be paid by the sender.
For your security, we use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology to send your payment information to our server.
Tour Cancellation Policy
We operate a cancellation policy and reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee for cancellations on the following basis:
- If we receive a cancellation no less than 14 days before commencement of services, you will receive the price of the tour except the train tickets cancellation fee and the entrance tickets cancellation fee.
- Travelers canceling less than 14 days before commencement of services will receive 50% of the total tour price except the train tickets cancellation fee and the entrance tickets cancellation fee. At that, a cancellation fee cannot be less than the price of services reserved for the first day.
- Travellers cancelling less than 7 days before commencement of services are to pay cancellation fee equal to 100% of the total tour price.
- When you cancel, the price of some components of a tour cannot be refunded. These components include theater tickets, event tickets, museum admissions, and so on.
- All changes and additions to your reservation request should be made in written form and sent us by email. For the avoidance of misunderstanding of any sort, it is necessary to have a cancellation/change confirmation from our staff.
- Special entrances to museums (early/late entrance, special openings) and special tour offers are non-refundable
- Special cancellation policies may be applied to your reservation; in this case, your manager will inform you accordingly.
- If your visa is refused or cancelled/if you are denied entry to Russian Federation, cancellation policies are still applied to the full extent.
All terms and conditions are applied to tour, train tickets and other reservations made via VisitRussia.com website.
In an unfortunate case of customer dissatisfaction, you may submit claims to email firstname.lastname@example.org. All claims be submitted no later than 10 days from the date of travel and they will be processed within 10 days. We may ask you to provide evidence to support your claim and if we determine that services were not delivered as promised, we may issue a refund for a portion or for the entire booking amount according to our discretion and in lieu of circumstances of the case.
Please note that no refunds will be issued if basis of claim constitute circumstances outside of our direct control, including, but not limited to, improperly issued visas or lost documents, flight delays or cancellations, traffic jams, weather conditions, strikes and so forth.
Limits of responsibility
We do not own or operate any trains or rail stations. We are a ticketing agency and our service is to book electronic tickets precisely according to your instruction. We will issue electronic tickets in names of passengers and send them to email address that you provide at reservation.
We are not responsible for any injury, loss, death, inconvenience, delay, or damage to personal property in connection with the provision of any services, whether resulting from, but not limited to, acts of God or force majeure, illness, disease, acts of war, civil unrest, insurrection or revolt, animals, strikes or other labor activities, criminal or terrorist activities of any kind, overbooking or downgrading of services, food poisoning, mechanical or other failure of train or other means of transportation, or for failure of any transportation mechanism to arrive or depart on time.
We are not responsible for delays, changes, or cancellation costs resulting from incorrect, incomplete, or expired traveler documents.
Clients specifically release Company from any and all claims for loss or damage to baggage or property, or from personal injuries or death, or from loss or delay, arising out of the acts, omissions, or negligence of rail carriers.
It is the responsibility of the Client to become informed about the most current travel advisories and warnings by referring to the appropriate travel advisories issued by their country.