An elegant five-headed temple connects the dining hall and richly decorated belfry. Its image repeats the features of the Church of St. Dmitrius "on the blood". Fantastic clay decorations are well seen on the red walls. One can get in the church by stairs on huge jar-shaped columns.
The building of this temple was connected with a tragic event. In spring 1663 son of leather-merchant Nikifor Chepolosov went to his teacher in the Vhodo-Ierusalimsky settlement and disappeared. Church of the Nativity of Iohan Predtecha was built on merchant's money to bury his son.